As we’re officially entering winter weather in most parts of the country, there is no better time to stay home and warm up with a hot latte. But this isn’t your average latte. This sweet Gingerbread Mocha Latte tastes like a delicious, warm gingerbread cookie. Blending the molasses and warm spices of ginger, cinnamon and nutmeg captures the true gingerbread flavors and offers a creamy latte blend.
This latte is easy to whip up, and while it looks fancy, it takes less than 10 minutes to make. It's the perfect complement for a baking session or to cozy up with on the couch while watching your favorite holiday movies. Made with Vital Proteins® Chocolate Collagen Peptides ($27; shop now), makes it simple to add it right into your latte. As the cold weather sets in, take time to slow down and enjoy the warmth of this Gingerbread Mocha Latte.
Gingerbread Mocha Latte
Yields 4 lattes
- 4 C almond milk (heated)
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins® Chocolate Collagen Peptides
- 1/4 C maple syrup
- 1 t vanilla extract
- 2 T molasses
- 1 t ground ginger
- 1 t ground cinnamon
- 1/4 t ground nutmeg
- whipped cream or coconut whipped cream
- shaved dark chocolate
- In a saucepan, heat almond milk on medium heat.
- Add in the Chocolate Collagen Peptides, maple syrup, vanilla extract, molasses, ground ginger, ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg and bring to a light boil.
- Whisk ingredients together until well combined.
Lively Note: For extra froth, you may transfer the mixture into a blender and blend on low until it creates foam on top.
- Pour the gingerbread latte mixture into mugs, top with whipped cream and sprinkle shaved dark chocolate on top. Enjoy!