You can't go wrong with French Onion Dip. It’s a must-make snack that pairs well with a day of lounging and Netflix. Plus, it’s versatile as it complements your favorites – everything from chips and veggies to wraps and sandwiches. What makes this French Onion Dip one of my all-time favorites is the addition of collagen – specifically, Vital Proteins® Marine Collagen ($36; shop now on vitalproteins.com). Not only is this collagen powder sourced from non-GMO, wild-caught white fish – yes, just 1 single source! – but it’s also unflavored and odorless. Up your collagen intake and help support healthy hair, skin, nails and joints** with every bite!
French Onion Dip
- 2 C unflavored coconut yogurt
- 1 yellow onion (diced)
- 2 T olive oil
- 1 scoop Vital Proteins® Marine Collagen
- 1 T onion salt
- 1 T garlic powder
- 1 t black pepper
- 2 t lemon juice
- 2 T chives
- 1 t parsley (for topping)
- In a medium pan, heat oil and add diced onions. Cook for about 10-12 minutes on medium heat or until onions turn brown.
- In a bowl, combine the coconut yogurt, collagen, onion salt, garlic powder, lemon juice, chives and black pepper together.
- Add in the cooked onions and mix together until combined. Cool in the refrigerator for 20 minutes and enjoy with healthy alternative chips or vegetables.