For a comforting start to your day, add this Coffee Cake to your regular rotation of collagen recipes. If you consider yourself a coffee connoisseur, you’ll want to bake this Pinterest-worthy recipe, stat!
Just add the ingredients to a food processor, pour the batter into a baking dish and bake for 30 minutes in the oven. The simplicity of crafting this Coffee Cake makes it even more appealing to enjoy! Plus, it boasts a warm cinnamon flavor in every single bite. As for the best time to eat this cake? Enjoy a slice right out of the oven when it’s warm and fluﬀy. Take it to the next level by drizzling some maple syrup on top.
Another reason you'll love this recipe? It calls for one stick pack of Vital Proteins® Crystallized Coffee + Vanilla Collagen Creamer ($20; shop now on vitalproteins.com), which contains 5g of collagen peptides, 90mg of caffeine and 1g of sugar (naturally occurring from the coconut milk powder). Using a freeze-drying method that preserves natural flavors and aromas, crystallized coffee easily dissolves in both hot and cold liquids. Have your coffee and eat it, too, with our crystallized coffee- and collagen-infused Coffee Cake!
Keto Coffee Cake
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 C coconut oil (melted)
- 1/3 C maple syrup
- 2 C almond flour
- 1 stick pack Vital Proteins® Crystallized Coﬀee + Vanilla Collagen Creamer
- ½ C arrowroot powder
- ½ t cinnamon
- 1½ t baking powder
- ¼ t sea salt
- 1 C raw pecans (chopped)
- 1 T coconut sugar
- 2 T coconut oil (melted)
- 2 t cinnamon
- Maple syrup (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. And grease an 8x8 baking pan with coconut oil.
- In a food processor (or mixing bowl), combine the eggs, coconut oil, and maple syrup together until smooth. Next, slowly add in the dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Add half of the mixture to the baking pan and sprinkle with topping mixture. Then, add the rest of the cake mixture on top and top with the remaining toppings.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let cool & top with maple syrup. Enjoy!