You may go coconuts for these Coconut Pancakes! This stack is sweet, fluffy, and a total must-have if you’re hosting brunch this weekend. If you like to branch out from the classic pancakes-and-syrup pairing, consider topping off your Coconut Pancakes creation with chocolate chips and jelly to curb those sweetness cravings. Want to keep flexing those culinary muscles? Add a different topping to each tier for the ultimate flavor burst. Your brunch partner will be forever grateful.
While the exterior of any pancake is fun to decorate, what really counts is what’s on the inside. And this Coconut Pancakes recipe really delivers, boasting 7 healthy ingredients that also happen to be common pantry staples. This recipe also calls for a standout add-on, Vital Proteins Collagen Creamer® in Coconut, which fills these pancakes with energy-boosting MCTs and healthy fats from its coconut milk powder. A few scoops of our Collagen Creamer™ supplement also help to promote stronger hair, skin, nails and joints.**
So, who’s ready to get stackin'?
Coconut Pancakes Recipe
Yields 4 Coconut Pancakes
- 1 egg
- 1 mashed banana
- ¼ C oat flour
- 3 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen Creamer® in Coconut
- 1 t baking powder
- Dash of salt
- 2 T shredded coconut (plus extra for topping)
- Chocolate chips (optional topping)
- Jelly (optional topping)
- Maple syrup (optional topping)
- Mix all dry ingredients (besides your toppings) together in mixing bowl.
- Mix your wet ingredients (besides your toppings) together in a mixing bowl.
- Add the dry ingredients into the mixing bowl with the wet ingredients.
- Mix the batter until smooth.
- Heat a medium sized pan on the stovetop.
- Grease the pan with your choice of cooking spray or oil.
- Pour the mixture onto the pan in circles (2-3 at a time to avoid the pancakes spreading into each other).
- Cook all on medium heat.
- Add your pancake toppings.
- Serve and enjoy!