After a long day at work, the last thing most of us want to do is cook a dinner that’s both delicious andnutritious. The struggle is very real – especially when we’re being tempted with The Office reruns and takeout. That’s why we’re especially excited about this take on a classic dinner: Cauliflower Fried Rice recipe.
As a Whole30®-approved recipe, this must-try dish swaps the rice for cauliflower florets. No grains here! Our Cauliflower Fried Rice also contains olive oil, chopped garlic, ground beef, carrots, eggs, and a few other better-for-you ingredients.
When it comes to the additional flavoring, this Cauliflower Fried Rice recipe also calls for a drizzle of a dressing that calls for coconut aminos and Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides. Not only is our hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides flavorless and easily soluble in hot and cold liquids and foods, but it also helps to support stronger hair, skin, nails and joints.** Have your (cauliflower) rice and eat it, too, we say!
Cauliflower Fried Rice
Yields 4 servings of Cauliflower Fried Rice
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 T chopped garlic
- ½ lb. ground beef
- 1 C carrot, diced
- 1 C snap peas, chopped
- 2 eggs
- 3 T coconut aminos
- 1 scoop Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- Green onion, chopped (for garnish)
- Pepper, to taste
- Add cauliflower florets to food processor and pulse.
- Pour olive oil to a frying pan. Then add garlic and ground beef.
- Once beef is cooked, add carrots and snap peas.
- Mix in the cauliflower florets until thoroughly incorporated.
- Make a well in the middle of the mixture and pour in two whisked eggs.
- Scramble eggs and fold into rice.
- Add the Collagen Peptides to the coconut aminos and blend.
- Pour coconut aminos sauce to the Cauliflower Fried Rice mixture.
- Garnish with green onions and season with pepper.