Ever wake up craving the perfect breakfast, then realizing you have no time to make it? This breakfast parfait will not only fill your need for that perfect morning treat, but it also calls for only a handful of ingredients. Yes, you read that right!
This indulgent Breakfast Parfait features layers of matcha chia pudding, overnight oats, coconut yogurt and more. And the best part? The layers you choose are completely customizable. Want extra chia pudding and a little less yogurt? Go for it! Although all of the layers are incredibly delicious, my personal favorite has to be the chia pudding, which is made with Vital Proteins Matcha Collagen. It brings two standout ingredients together – antioxidant-rich matcha and hydrolyzed collagen powder sourced from bovine hide – for an amazing boost to any recipe.
Keep scrolling to meal prep your new favorite breakfast recipe.
Breakfast Parfait Recipe
Yields 2 Breakfast Parfaits
Chia Pudding Ingredients:
- 4 T chia seeds
- 1 C almond milk
- 2 t honey or sweetener of your choice
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins Matcha Collagen
Overnight Oats Ingredients:
- ¼ C steel cut oats
- 2 t chia seeds
- ¼ C almond milk
- 1 t vanilla
- ½ C granola
- ½ C coconut yogurt
- Fruit of your choice
- The night before, take out 3 cups to prep both chia puddings and the overnight oats.
- In 2 of the 3 cups split the chia pudding ingredients, only adding the Matcha Collagen to one cup. Stir all ingredients together, cover, and set aside in the refrigerator.
- Now begin to prep the overnight oats in the 3rd cup. Mix all ingredients together, cover, and set aside in the refrigerator.
- In the morning, all 3 layers have successfully been prepared! Simply scoop layers of each into 2 cups, alternating as you wish.
- You can use the coconut yogurt, granola and fruit as layers, or simply as toppings!
- Once assembled, grab a spoon and enjoy!