Look no further for an easy and filling lunch: these BLT Salad Jars will quickly become your go-to lunch. Salads are a nourishing and easy way to get our nutrients in, but they are even easier when they are stored in a jar, making them easy to grab and eat anywhere.
This year, let’s make nourishment simple and an easy way to support our health. We are all looking to save time, eat healthy and make recipes that are simple to follow. These BLT salad jars are a great meal to take with you as you are running out the door to work, in-between work meetings and clients, and even to sneak in a quick lunch before jumping back online to the next video call.
This jar recipe feature classic BLT ingredients and are also packed with nutrient-dense ingredients such as eggs, buckwheat and avocado. This salad is paired with a creamy dressing starring Vital Proteins® Marine Collagen ($39; shop now) making each bite equally delicious.
The Marine Collagen dissolves right into the other dressing ingredients, making the dressing velvety and smooth. With this year being all about recommitting to wellness, you can enjoy these simple-to-make BLT salad jars with prioritizing your wellness, and saving some extra time.
BLT Salad Jars
Yields 2 servings
Lively Note: You’ll need 3 mason jars to prep this recipe.
- 4 strips bacon (cooked and chopped)
- 2 eggs (hard boiled and sliced)
- 1 C lettuce (chopped)
- 1/2 C cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 1/2 C cucumber (cubbed)
- 1/2 C buckwheat (cooked)
- 1 avocado (cubed)
- 1/2 C mayonnaise
- 1/3 olive oil
- 2 T dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 T nutritional yeast
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins® Marine Collagen
- In a Mason jar, add all of the salad dressing ingredients together and shake well until smooth and combined.
- Next, diving the salad dressing between 2 Mason jars.
- Begin by layering the ingredients in the jars in whichever order you would like.
- Close up the salad jars and store in the fridge.
- When you’re ready, grab, go and enjoy!