If you’re gathering (safely) with friends and family for an event, party or big game and you need some inspo for snacks, we’re here to help. Forget boring chips and salsa, these dips—both sweet and savory—will make you the star of your next party.
Livelyteamed up with recipe experts to bring you five dips made with your favorite Vital Proteins® products. So, pick one (or all five!) and wow your guests. Read on for the recipes!
Spring Pea Guacamole
1 C frozen peas, defrosted
3 T Lime Juice
1 jalapeño, roughly chopped
½ t salt
2 scoops Vital Proteins® Collagen Peptides
1 clove garlic, diced
1 T Cilantro
2 T green onion, chopped
1 medium avocado
- Add peas and lime juice to food processor. Blend for 30 seconds.
- Scrape down the sides and add jalapeño, salt, collagen, garlic, cilantro and green
- Blend for 1 minute.
- Add avocado and pulse until combined, leaving a few lumps for texture if desired.
- Top with chopped cilantro. Enjoy!
Creamy Collagen Hummus
- 1 can chickpeas (save liquid)
- 1/3 C tahini
- 2 T olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, roughly chopped
- 3 T lemon juice
- ½ t cumin
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins® Marine Collagen
- 1 t salt
- paprika for garnish (optional)
- Drain the can of chickpeas (save the canning liquid).
- In a food processor, add the tahini, lemon juice olive oil and ⅔ C of the reserved chickpea can liquid.
- Blend 1 minute, scraping down the sides of the bowl after 30 seconds.
- Add garlic, Marine Collagen Peptides, cumin, and salt.
- Process for 1 minute.
- Add chickpeas and process until smooth (2 minutes).
- Serve topped with olive oil and paprika.
- 2 C unflavored coconut yogurt
- 1 yellow onion (diced)
- 2 T olive oil
- 1 scoop Vital Proteins® Marine Collagen
- 1 T onion salt
- 1 T garlic powder
- 1 t black pepper
- 2 t lemon juice
- 2 T chives
- 1 t parsley (for topping)
- In a medium pan, heat oil and add diced onions. Cook for about 10-12 minutes on medium heat or until onions turn brown.
- In a bowl, combine the coconut yogurt, collagen, onion salt, garlic powder, lemon juice, chives and black pepper together.
- Add in the cooked onions and mix together until combined. Cool in the refrigerator for 20 minutes and enjoy with healthy alternative chips or vegetables.
Peanut Butter Fruit Dip
- 1 C coconut whipped topping (thawed)
- 1 scoop Vital Proteins® Collagen Creamer in Vanilla
- 1 t honey
- 2 T peanut butter
- Fruit for dipping (such as strawberries and apples)
- Heat peanut butter and honey until liquid (about 30 seconds
- Stir in creamer and mix until combined.
- Whisk peanut butter mixture into thawed whipped topping.
- Serve with apples, strawberries, pretzels,
Lively Tip: Can be served immediately or stored in the fridge.
Brownie Batter Dip
- 1 can black beans
- 3 scoops Vital Proteins® Chocolate Collagen Peptides
- 1/4 C almond butter
- 1/4 C tahini
- 1 t vanilla
- 3 T oat milk
- 1/2 t salt
- ⅔ C chocolate chips
- Drain and rinse black beans.
- Add all ingredients to a food processor, setting aside 2 T chocolate
- chips, and blend until smooth. (Approximately 2 minutes.)
- Add remaining chocolate chips and pulse briefly to combine.