Satisfy your sweet tooth with this nutrient-dense twist on the classic fudge brownie. This Black Bean Brownie recipe are a great choice to add to your collection. You probably already have almost everything you need in your kitchen right now! They’re naturally sweetened, contain chocolate in every bite and are full of healthy fats; You’ll feel satisfied in between meals. This Black Bean Brownie recipe also features some extra hidden goodness thanks to Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides.
Our hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides, which helps to support healthy hair, skin, nails and joints, is flavorless and easily soluble in hot and cold liquids and foods, making it perfect to sneak into any dessert or drink.**
So, next time you’re craving a midday snack, reach for one of these indulgent brownies instead! We challenge you to stop after one.
Black Bean Brownie Recipe
Yields 12 Black Bean Brownies
- 1 can black beans
- 3 T cacao powder
- ½ C coconut flour
- 2 T nut butter
- 2 T pure maple syrup
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- 1 egg
- 1 large ripe banana
- ½ chocolate bar, chopped into small chunks
- 1 t baking powder
- ½ t pure vanilla extract
- A dash of cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In a food processor, add in your everything but your chopped chocolate bar. Once it’s all well-combined, fold in your chocolate chips.
- Line a square baking pan with parchment paper, and pour your mixture, making sure it’s evenly spread out.
- Bake for 20-23 minutes, or until you can prick a toothpick in and it comes out clean. Make sure to let them cool completely before slicing, as they will initially be very fragile.
- Slice into squares and enjoy! Feel free to store any extras in the freezer.