A great morning requires a great breakfast! This Vanilla Smoothie is filled with all the goods to kick your day off on the right foot! The minimal ingredients sneak in both fruits and veggies all before you’ve even had a minute to make that morning coffee! Plus it has a simple, sweet vanilla flavor and that perfect, ideal creamy texture.
Some of the key ingredients you will find in this scrumptious smoothie are frozen banana and frozen cauliflower which create the perfect base and ideal thickness. The recipe also calls for dairy-free greek yogurt for the creaminess along with Vital Proteins® Vanilla Collagen Peptides ($27; shop now) which pack in the benefits of collagen peptides and a Madagascar vanilla flavor. What more can you ask for out of a breakfast treat?!
Besides being nutritious and super delicious, this recipe is made without gluten or dairy, making it the perfect breakfast treat to double and share with friends or family! Head on over to your freezer because most of these common ingredients are bound to already be on the shelf. Let’s get started!
Yields 1 smoothie
- 1 frozen banana
- ½ C frozen cauliflower
- ¼ C dairy-free Greek yogurt
- 1 C vanilla almond milk
- 1 T cashew butter
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins® Vanilla Collagen Peptides
- Add the frozen bananas, frozen cauliflower, almond milk and yogurt to a blender.
- Blend all of the ingredients on high speed until it is well mixed.
- Add the cashew butter and Vital Proteins® Vanilla Collagen Peptides to the blender and mix until it appears smooth.
- Pour the smoothie into a tall glass or bowl and enjoy with a straw or the toppings of your choice!
Shop Vanilla Collagen Peptides