Let the countdown begin! New Year’s Eve is right around the corner and we’ve got the perfect treat that will make jaws drop faster than the ball will drop!
These super simple Vanilla Cookies are the perfect sweet treat to share with your holiday crowd and can be decorated for the festive occasion. The recipe calls for ingredients that may already be in your pantry. Plus, this collagen recipe requires 15 minutes of baking time, leaving more time for you to ring in 2020 with all your friends and family.
Despite the minimal ingredients, these cookies are packed with a ton of flavor thanks in part to Vital Proteins Collagen Creamer® in Vanilla! Our Vanilla Collagen Creamer™ supplement is a standout ingredient because it’s dairy and gluten free and boasts MCTs, which are found in the organic coconut milk powder.
Once these Pinterest-worthy cookies are fresh out of the oven, they can be decorated in a variety of festive forms. Think: celebratory quotes, the famed crystal ball or our very favorite – the clock striking midnight! Whatever design you choose, these cookies are bound to be a hit after one bite. Ready to prepare for 2020 one cookie at a time? Let’s begin!
Yields 24 Cookies
- ¼ C softened dairy-free or regular butter
- ¼ C monk fruit sweetener
- 1 egg
- 1 C oat flour
- ¼ t salt
- ½ t baking powder
- 3 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen Creamer® in Vanilla
- Icing of your choice (optional)
- Gluten-free sprinkles (optional)
- Mix the butter and monk fruit sweetener in mixing bowl using an electric mixer.
- Once well combined, add the egg.
- Once all wet ingredients and the sweetener are well integrated, add in all remaining dry ingredients and mix.
- Knead the newly formed dough with your hands and form into a cylinder type of shape on a piece of parchment paper.
- Roll the parchment paper around the dough and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Slice the dough into small circles and place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and sprayed with your choice of cooking oil.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350ºF.
- Let cool for 30 minutes.
- Decorate with your favorite New Year’s designs!