Fuel your body with this Chocolate Raspberry Chia Pudding. Whipping up this sweet and tart recipe yields the perfect paleo, keto and gluten-free treat that will help curb cravings for something sweet yet nourishing. This Chocolate Raspberry Chia Pudding is a quick and easy snack or breakfast meal that’s filled with fiber and healthy fats from the coconut milk and collagen from Vital Proteins Dark Chocolate Blackberry Collagen Peptides. ICYMI: Our flavored Collagen Peptides helps to support healthy hair, skin, nails and joints.**
If you find yourself constantly on the go, chia pudding will be your new favorite meal to prep in advance. For added convenience, prep your Chocolate Raspberry Chia Pudding the night before, so you have a snack ready to eat when you’re hungry. You can even make a huge batch of this Chocolate Raspberry Chia Pudding and store it in your fridge for five days.
Chocolate Raspberry Chia Pudding
Yields 1 Chocolate Raspberry Chia Pudding
- 1 scoop Vital Proteins Dark Chocolate Blackberry Collagen Peptides
- 3 T chia seeds
- ½ C coconut milk
- ¼ C dairy free yogurt
- Sweetener of choice
- Frozen raspberries to garnish, optional
- In a small bowl or mason jar, stir your chia seeds with coconut milk to form a gel. Let the mixture sit for a few minutes to let the chia seeds expand and thicken.
- Next stir in your dairy-free yogurt along with the Vital Proteins Dark Chocolate Blackberry Collagen Peptides.
- Layer on the chia pudding and yogurt. Top with granola, frozen raspberries, or any topping you have on hand and enjoy!
Notes: Double the recipe and store your chia puddings (without the frozen raspberries) in separate containers for a quick and easy snack to last you all week. When you’re ready to eat, simply add your desired toppings. Add more or less liquid depending on your desired thickness.