Drink Your Dessert With This Pumpkin Pie Protein Shake
Although autumn is the perfect time for this Pumpkin Pie Protein Shake, it’s delicious any time of the year! Combine pure pumpkin purée with creamy almond milk and rich spices and you’ll feel like you’re drinking a pumpkin pie! With protein and major health benefits from our Collagen Peptides and sweetness from the banana (or a little added maple syrup if you choose), this protein-packed shake is a nutritious way to start out your day.
RELATED: Treat Yourself To These Gooey, Gluten-Free Pumpkin Brownies
Pumpkin Pie Protein Shake
Yields 2 servings
- 1 C pure pumpkin purée
- ½ C almond milk or light coconut milk
- 1 banana, chopped & frozen
- 1-2 T maple syrup (optional)
- 1 t pumpkin pie spice
- ½ t vanilla extract
- 2-4 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- Chopped pecans, optional
- Add everything to a blender and blend until smooth! For an extra thick version, add 1 C of ice cubes.
Shop Collagen Peptides