Juicy, sweet summer peaches make these Peaches & Cream Gummies taste a lot like gummy candy! Blended up with lemon juice and vanilla and layered with coconut milk, each bite is bright and flavorful. We use our Beef Gelatin (a neutral-tasting gelatin) to firm up the gummies and add a healthy amount of protein for a snack that’s perfect for kids and adults alike.
Peaches & Cream Gummies
- 14 oz. canned light coconut milk
- 3 scoops Vital Proteins Beef Gelatin
- 1/4 C honey
- 2 large ripe peaches
- 1 lemon, juiced (about 2-3 tbsp.)
- 1 t vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- Stir together the coconut milk and Beef Gelatin in a medium saucepan. Set it aside to bloom for 3 minutes.
- Add the honey and place the pan over medium-low heat. Stir until the gelatin is melted and the mixture is smooth. Remove from the heat to cool slightly.
- Pit and chop the peaches. Add them to a large blender, along with the lemon juice, vanilla extract, and sea salt. Blend on high until very smooth.
To prepare the gummies with layers: Add about 1/2 of the coconut milk mixture to the blender and blend again until smooth. Create the layers by first adding some of the remaining coconut milk mixture into your molds, filling about 1/4 of the way. Chill until slightly set, about 15 minutes for molds or 30 minutes for a large dish. Next layer with the peach mixture, filling to about 3/4 of the way full (the peach layer should be thicker than the two creamy layers). Chill again until slightly set up, about 30 minutes for molds or an hour for a large glass dish. Top them off with the remaining coconut mixture. Chill until fully set up, minimum 2 hours.
Note: if you allow a layer to chill too long, the next layer won’t adhere well. It works best if the previous layer is still a little sticky before you add the next one.
To prepare without layers: Add the coconut milk mixture to the blender and blend again until smooth. Pour out into silicone molds or a large glass dish. Chill until firm.