Pumpkin, spice & everything nice! Things are getting real (pumpkin) spicy in the kitchen this season and it has everything to do with this no-bake Pumpkin Cheesecake.
The recipe calls for a sweet graham cracker crust, pumpkin filling, and a hint of cinnamon. Basically, this Pumpkin Cheesecake, which requires zero baking time, tastes just like fall. Not only that but every bite of this dessert helps boost your daily collagen intake thanks to the addition of Vital Proteins Collagen Creamer® in Vanilla ($31; shop now).
Top the cheesecake off with your favorite decorations and this treat will be ready to impress during any of your fall festivities!
No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
Yields 8 Slices
- 9 gluten-free graham crackers
- ¼ C + 2 T honey
- 2 T refined coconut oil
- 8 oz. dairy-free cream cheese
- ½ C pureed pumpkin
- ⅓ C almond flour
- ⅓ C powdered sugar
- 1 T pumpkin spice
- 1 t cinnamon
- 1 scoop Vital Proteins Collagen Creamer® in Vanilla
- In a food processor, blend all crust ingredients.
- Using your hands, fill a pie pan with the crust mixture, covering the surface and edges to create a crust.
- Place the crust in the fridge and begin to make the filling.
- Mix all filling ingredients in a medium-sized bowl until well combined. Then, spread the mixture evenly on top of the crust.
- Refrigerate overnight and top with your favorite fall pie decorations.
- Serve & enjoy!
Vital Tip: For chocolate decorations, simply drizzle melted chocolate on parchment paper, freeze and peel off to decorate.