For the perfect no bake cookies that are ready in just minutes, try this recipe! These no bake cookies taste just like your favorite bakery item but are instead made with natural sweetener and a bit of protein from our Vital Performance™ Chocolate Protein ($30; shop now). Trust us when we say you'll eat away and power up with these treats!
Want to add these to your own recipe line-up? Scroll on to learn how to make 'em in just a few minutes.
Chocolate Protein No-Bake Cookies
Yields 24 No Bake Cookies
- 1 C creamy, natural peanut butter or almond butter (no added sugar or oils)
- ½ C honey
- ¼ C butter, ghee, or coconut oil
- 2 t vanilla extract
- ¼ C cacao powder
- 2 scoops Vital Performance™ Chocolate Protein
- 2 ½ C whole rolled oats
- Add the peanut butter, honey, butter and vanilla extract to a medium saucepan.
- Place over medium heat and stir until melted.
- Remove from the heat and add the cacao powder, protein and rolled oats. Stir until well-mixed.
- Use a cookie scoop to drop balls of the dough onto a lined sheet pan.
- Place in the freezer or refrigerator until firm, about 15 minutes and enjoy.
Vital Tip: Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.