Spooky season is officially here – and we're celebrating with these scary-good, collagen-infused Cake Pops. Ideal as a dessert or Halloween party favor, these bite-sized Cake Pops will keep you coming back for more. Each Cake Pop may be disguised as white chocolate mummies, but its center boasts a sweet, ooey-gooey filling.
To get started, bake the chocolate cake base, roll the cooled layer into spheres, and dip them into white chocolate before decorating. It really is that simple! The chocolate spheres contain Vital Proteins® Chocolate Collagen Peptides ($27; shop now) for an easy way to boost your daily collagen intake with every bite. Plus, this Halloween recipe skips the dairy or gluten, making it a must-have treat for all!
Let's get baking!
Yields 12 Cake Pops
- 1 C oat flour
- 4 scoops Vital Proteins® Chocolate Collagen Peptides
- ¼ cocoa
- ¾ C coconut sugar
- 1 t baking powder
- ½ t baking soda
- ¼ t salt
- ½ t instant coffee
- 1 egg
- ¼ C refined coconut oil
- ¼ C unsweetened almond milk
- ½ C white chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a medium sized mixing bowl (besides the white chocolate and sprinkles).
- Add the wet ingredients to the bowl and mix until well combined.
- Bake the cake mix in a greased loaf pan for 30 minutes.
- Remove the cake from the oven and let it cool for 20 minutes.
- Once relatively cool, mix up the baked cake until it forms a sticky, brownie-like texture.
- Roll the cake mix into 12 spheres, placing each on a piece of parchment paper.
- Place a cake pop stick into each sphere and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Melt the white chocolate, adding ½ teaspoon of coconut oil to thin if desired.
- Dip each cake pop into the white chocolate and decorate as desired.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour & enjoy!