Spoil your valentine this year with a decadent bite of these Creamy Mint Chocolate Gummies. Full of healthy fats, they make the perfect satiating, guilt-free dessert. Our Beef Gelatin works as a binding agent to help the mixture solidify. Beef Gelatin also helps to support healthier hair, skin, nails, and joints.
Treat your Valentine to something sweet! Because nothing says love like raw cacao powder plus your favorite mint extract.
Creamy Chocolate Mint Gummies
Yields about 16 large gummies
- 4 scoops Vital Proteins Beef Gelatin
- ½ C cold water
- 2 C canned coconut cream
- ¼ C coconut oil
- ½ C raw cacao powder
- 1 t spearmint or peppermint extract
- 1 t vanilla extract
- Large pinch of sea salt
- In a small bowl, stir the Beef Gelatin into the cold water. Set it aside to let the gelatin bloom for 3-5 minutes.
- Add the coconut cream, coconut oil, cacao powder, mint extract, vanilla extract, and sea salt to a medium saucepan.
- Place it over medium heat and stir briskly until the mixture is smooth.
- Turn the heat to medium-low and add the bloomed gelatin.
- Continue whisking until the gelatin is dissolved.
- Take the pan off of the heat and pour the mix into silicone molds or a glass baking dish.
- Refrigerate the gummies until solid, about 1-2 hours for molds or 3+ hours for a glass dish.
- Store the gummies in the refrigerator for up to a week.