Apple and pumpkin pie spice are a match made in heaven. Mix them together with our flavorless Beef Gelatin and you’ve got some seriously delicious (healthful) collagen gummies. We like to say “an apple (gummy) a day…” These little bites are a perfect nutritious snack for you to enjoy.
Spiced Apple Gummies
Yields about 36 small gummies
- 4 large ripe apples
- 2 T maple syrup
- 1 t pumpkin pie spice
- Large pinch of sea salt
- 4 scoops Vital Proteins Beef Gelatin
- Run the apples through a juicer. You should end up with about 2 cups of juice.
- (Note: if you don’t have a juicer, blend the apples together and press them through a fine sieve.)
- Pour the apple juice into a sauce pan and stir in the maple syrup, pumpkin pie spice, and sea salt. Stir in the Beef Gelatin and allow the mix to rest for 3 minutes.
- Turn the heat on to medium low and stir the juice continuously until the gelatin has melted.
- Pour the juice into silicone molds or a large rectangular pan.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour, or until the gummies have solidified.
- Store extras in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to a week.