Looking for a super green smoothie with an extra kick? This Matcha Smoothie is ready to be your new go-to for a veggie-packed way to start the day! This recipe features Matcha Collagen for the caffeine boost we know you’re here for.
Some of the key ingredients you will find are frozen bananas and frozen cauliflower, which create a thick base with the ideal, creamy texture. The recipe also calls for spinach, which we promise seems completely hidden in every sip, to pack in your second dose of veggies before your morning starts! The star is of course the one and only Vital Proteins® Matcha Collagen ($39.75; shop now), which aside from the caffeine, also gives you a boost of collagen! We did call this a super smoothie, didn’t we?
So go ahead, double or triple the recipe to share with friends and family! (We won’t tell them about the spinach if you won’t.) Ready to give this green dream a try? Check out the full list of ingredients below and let’s get started!
Yields 1 smoothie
- 1 frozen banana
- ½ C frozen cauliflower
- ¾ C almond milk
- 1 C spinach (~ 1-2 handfuls)
- 1 T cashew butter (or nut butter of choice)
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins® Matcha Collagen
- Add frozen banana, frozen cauliflower, almond milk and spinach to a high speed blender.
- Blend the base ingredients on high speed until well mixed.
- Add remaining ingredients to the blender and blend again until completely smooth.
- Pour the smoothie into a tall glass or bowl and enjoy. (Optional: add your favorite smoothie toppings!)