Ready for a new breakfast recipe that tastes like dessert in the morning? This decadent Peanut Butter Cup Oat Bowl hits the spot and is ideal when you’re craving something sweet but nutritious.
This simple breakfast is made with good-for-you ingredients to kick your day off on the right foot. Classic rolled oats make the hearty base, add some plant-based milk for a little sweetness and two full scoops of the Vital Proteins® Chocolate Collagen Peptides for all the delicious, chocolatey flavor. Once the base of the bowl is made, simply create an indent with a spoon and fill it with your favorite peanut butter for that classic peanut butter cup combination. To top it all off, we add chia seeds, chocolate chips and peanuts for a little crunch in every single bite.
Peanut Butter Cup Oat Bowl
Yields 1 serving
- ¾ C plain or vanilla almond milk
- ½ C rolled oats
- 1 t chia seeds (optional)
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins® Chocolate Collagen Peptides
- 1–2 T peanut butter
- 1 T chocolate chips
- 1 T peanuts
- Add the almond milk to a microwave-safe bowl and heat for 1 minute.
- Stir the oats in with the milk and heat again for 2 minutes, mixing with a spoon halfway through.
- Add the Chocolate Peptides, stirring gradually until fully combined. If needed, you can add in another tablespoon of almond milk here to help mix all ingredients.
- Using a spoon, make an indent in the center of the oat bowl and fill it with peanut butter.
- Top the bowl off with chia seeds, chocolate chips and peanuts. Enjoy!
Shop Chocolate Collagen Peptides