This Healthy Breakfast Bar Is Made With Collagen
Instead of adding granola or energy bars to your grocery list this week, try out this perfect on-the-go Healthy Breakfast Bar recipe that satisfies any sweet tooth. All you need is a handful of ingredients and about two hours, tops.
This recipe features Vital Proteins Mixed Berry Collagen Peptides, a combination of organic blueberry, strawberry, blackberry, raspberry and cherry powder. The fruit-forward flavor is a staple, but what really stands out is the product’s main ingredient: our Collagen Peptides. Not only are they odorless and flavorless, but our Collagen Peptides help to support stronger hair, skin, nails and joints.** What more could you want in a breakfast bar?
RELATED: A Nutrient-Rich Chocolate Avocado Smoothie Recipe
Healthy Breakfast Bar Recipe
Yields 8 Healthy Breakfast Bars
- 1 C old fashioned oats
- 1 scoop Vital Proteins Mixed Berry Collagen Peptides
- 1 C freeze-dried strawberries
- 1/3 C peanut butter
- 1/3 C coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 C crushed cashews
- 2 T dark chocolate chips
- ¼ C pure maple syrup
- ¼ t pure vanilla extract
- ¼ t cinnamon
- Dash of sea salt
- In a bowl, mix in your collagen with your coconut oil and nut butter.
- Add in everything else, but the chocolate chips, and mix it all together. Leave some strawberries to top them off later.
- Line a pan with parchment paper and spread the mixture in evenly.
- Microwave the chocolate in 10 seconds intervals until melted, then drizzle on top of your bars.
- Add crushed freeze-dried strawberries, then let it chill in the fridge for about an hour.
- Slice into bars and enjoy!
Shop Mixed Berry Collagen Peptides