This Halloween Candy Bark is a great collagen recipe to make during the spookiest time of year and is especially fun as a group activity since it’s super simple and encourages creativity in the kitchen. I believe we should all set aside some room to indulge in candy and chocolate – especially on Halloween.
To balance out the candy overload, I decided to substitute some ingredients for the candy bark. For the base, I used dark chocolate with Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides and coconut oil for a serving of healthy fats. I topped the bark with a thin drizzle of melted coconut butter, pumpkin seeds and shredded coconut oil for additional nutrients. To make it fun, I made sure to add some candy corn and chocolate candy. Feel free to add in your own go-to treats, like pretzels and gummy worms.
Why add collagen? Our collagen powder is such a versatile ingredient since it easily dissolves in both hot and cold liquids, making it the perfect addition to any sweet or savory recipe. Collagen also helps to support healthy hair, skin, nails and joints.**
I hope you enjoy your Halloween and have fun making this delicious Halloween Candy Bark!
Halloween Candy Bark Recipe
- 2 C dark chocolate
- 2 T coconut oil
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- ¼ C pumpkin seeds
- ¼ C chocolate candy
- ¼ C candy corn
- 2 T shredded coconut flakes
- 2 T coconut butter
- In a small saucepan heat up the coconut oil and chocolate on low heat. Mix together until melted. Once completely melted, add in the Collagen Peptides and stir until combined.
- Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper and pour melted chocolate over the sheet.
- With a spatula, even the mixture across the sheet until evenly distributed.
- Sprinkle pumpkin seeds, chocolate candy pieces, candy corn and coconut flakes on top. Drizzle the melted coconut butter on top and place in the fridge for up to 1 hour.
- Remove from fridge and enjoy!