The holidays may be over, but the sweet taste of gingerbread never gets old. These treats are so easy to make! All you need is one bowl and five ingredients, which includes Vital Proteins Collagen Creamer® in Vanilla.
Our Collagen Creamer™ supplement is the star ingredient because it helps to support stronger hair, skin, nails and joints.** It also contains energy-boosting MCTs, which are found in the coconut milk powder.
These Gingerbread Truffles are filled with healthy fats, fiber, and collagen, making them the perfect afternoon snack. Plus, you can never go wrong with a snack dipped in chocolate!
Yields about 15 Gingerbread Truffles
- ½ C smooth almond butter
- 2 T maple syrup
- 3 T ground flaxseed
- 3 scoops Vital ProteinsCollagen Creamer® in Vanilla
- Dash of cinnamon (optional)
- ½ C chocolate chips
- Mix almond butter and maple syrup in a bowl until combined.
- Add the ground flaxseed, Gingerbread Collagen Creamer and optional cinnamon to the bowl. Mix until combined.
- Roll the mixture into balls and place on parchment paper.
- Refrigerate the truffles for 2 hours.
- Melt chocolate and stir until smooth.
- Dip each truffle into the melted chocolate and place back onto the parchment paper.
- Option to top each truffle with a dash of cinnamon. Once complete, refrigerate for another 2 hours.
- Store in refrigerator for freshness.