If you always think "I need more matcha" after finishing your second matcha latte of the day, then this creamy collagen dessert is for you.
Made with seven ingredients, this delectable Matcha Pudding was created with the ultimate green tea lover in mind. The five-step collagen recipe calls for the addition of Vital Proteins Matcha Collagen Latte, the newest addition to our lineup. What makes this two-in-one product so great? Not only does it help to support healthy hair, skin, nails and joints,** but our Matcha Collagen Latte contains both antioxidant-rich matcha and dairy-free coconut milk powder, which boasts energy-boosting MCTs.
Whip this one up next time you're craving matcha -- the creamy consistency and raspberry toppings will have you coming back for more. We dare you to try and have only one bite of this sweet and velvety dessert. Keep reading for the how-to.
Yields 2 servings
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins Matcha Collagen Latte
- 1½ C dairy or non-dairy milk
- 1 egg
- 2 T coconut oil*
- ¼ C honey
- 1 t vanilla extract
- ½ t sea salt
- Optional for garnish: fresh berries, sliced almonds, chopped pistachios, chocolate shavings
- Add the milk, Matcha Collagen Latte, coconut oil, honey, vanilla extract, and sea salt to a medium saucepan.
- Whisk well and bring to a low simmer over medium heat.
- Turn the heat to low and add the egg. Whisk continuously.
- Remove from the heat and portion into 2 large ramekins.
- Chill for 2 hours, or until firm. Serve with garnishes, as desired.
*If using a low-fat milk alternative like almond milk or light coconut milk, increase coconut oil to 4 tablespoons.