To all of the soup lovers out there, this one-serving Creamy Loaded Veggie Soup recipe is calling your name! As a winter chill sets in, it’s time to bring out our pots (or in this case, mugs) for soup season. This one-serving soup mug is a great option for when you are looking for a last-minute meal or need to use up your veggies before they go bad.
This soup is creamy and delicious with each spoonful. The ingredients combined together with some additional spices will give you all the comforts of a hearty bowl of soup in just three minutes. Better yet, this meal includes Vital Proteins® Marine Collagen ($39; shop now) which helps to support healthy bones, joints, hair, skin and nails.**^
Check out the recipe below and make sure to save it so that you can enjoy throughout the winter season.
Creamy Loaded Veggie Soup
yields 1 serving
- 1 serving Vital Proteins® Marine Collagen
- 6 mini potatoes (diced into quarters)
- 1/3 cup carrots (diced into quarters)
- 1/3 cup celery (chopped)
- 1 tbsp yellow onion (diced)
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp green onion (chopped)
- 1 tbsp fresh dill (chopped)
- 1 tbsp avocado oil (sun for olive oil)
- 1 tsp chicken bouillon paste
- 3 oz water
- 2 oz almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 2 tbsp cheddar cheese (shredded)
- salt and pepper
- In a large mug, add chopped potatoes, onion, celery, carrots, garlic, avocado oil and 1 tbsp water. Mix together and place the mixed vegetables in the microwave for 3 minutes.
- Remove the mug from the microwave and add in the almond milk and water until it fills to the top of the mug. Add in chicken bouillon, and mix until dissolved. Add Marine Collagen and place the mug back into the microwave for 2 minutes.
- Remove the mug from the microwave, then pur 1/3 of the soup mixture into a blender. Blend, then add back into the mug to create a creamy consistency.
- Add green onions and chopped dill to the soup and top with shredded cheddar cheese. Mix and enjoy!
Notes and tips: • More time might be needed to soften the vegetables. • Add minute rice or rice noodles after step 3 to bulk up the soup. • Use cream or milk to thicken up the soup and make it more creamy