Looking for a simple, sweet recipe that is a hit every time? Look no further than these delicious Cranberry Vanilla Protein Cookies. These treats have the perfect vanilla base with a kick of cranberry to twist up the flavor! Forget cranberries as a side, these holiday-inspired cookies use the classic ingredient and make a perfect mid-day snack or delightful dessert, with an added protein boost.
Wondering what good-for-you ingredients make up these scrumptious cookies? Let's break it down! Each batch is made using a combination of almond and oat flour as the base which gives each cookie the perfect texture. We added coconut oil for that "melt-in-your-mouth" consistency, as well as coconut sugar for some sweetness. Most importantly, this recipe calls for the Vital Performance™ Vanilla Protein $29.99; shop now) and cranberries for all the flavor!
The entire batch can be whipped up in one bowl and will only take 30 minutes start to finish! What are you waiting for? Let's get baking!
Cranberry Vanilla Protein Cookies
Yields 9 Cookies
- 1 C almond flour
- ½ C oat flour
- 2 scoops of Vital Performance™ Vanilla Protein
- 1 t baking powder
- 1 egg
- ⅓ C coconut sugar
- ⅓ C refined coconut oil
- dash of salt
- ½ C cranberries
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk all of the dry ingredients except the cranberries.
- Once well-combined, add the wet ingredients into the bowl and mix.
- Fold in the cranberries before kneading with your hands to ensure the ingredients are well-combined.
- Roll the dough into 9 spheres, patting the top of each to ensure they have a flat surface.
- Place all cookies on a lined and greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the outside of each cookie slightly browns.
- Let the cookies cool for 10 minutes before enjoying them!