The holiday season is here and thriving! We’re big fans because it brings family and friends together for a celebration that’s equal parts enjoying each other’s company andenjoying all the treats that come with it. With all the holiday desserts on deck, we just had to dream up this no-bake Chocolate Peppermint Bliss Balls recipe – the perfect seasonal addition to your *likely* long list of desserts you were planning to make for that party you’re hosting. Here’s why though: This one’s easier than it looks, we promise! Plus, we’re positive you’ll enjoy making them as much as you’ll enjoy eating them since these bliss balls call for only a handful of ingredients and do not require an oven.
My favorite part about this particular recipe is the marriage of rich and refreshing flavors thanks to the raw cocoa powder, Vital Proteins Dark Chocolate Blackberry Collagen Peptides and crushed candy canes. ICYMI: Our flavored collagen powder helps to support healthy hair, skin, nails and joints.** It also easily dissolves in hot and cold liquids, making it a must-use ingredient in recipes that are in need of a flavor boost.
Think of this collagen recipe as a bite-sized reminder to immerse yourself in the joyful chaos the holidays have to offer. Invite your loved ones over, whip up a batch of these Chocolate Peppermint Bliss Balls, serve some tea and enjoy each other’s company. Isn’t that what the holiday season are all about, after all?
Chocolate Peppermint Bliss Balls
Yields 15 Chocolate Peppermint Bliss Balls
- 2 C pitted dates
- 1/3 C raw cocoa powder
- ¼ C crushed peppermint candy canes
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins Dark Chocolate Blackberry Collagen Peptides
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients.
- Process until all ingredients are mixed together.
- Roll mixture into small balls and place on a cookie sheet.
- Top with additional crushed peppermint and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Take out of the fridge and enjoy with a cup of coffee or tea.