Looking for a treat that is easy to make and ready to eat in minutes? You can bet we’ve got you covered!
This decadent Chocolate Mug Cake is perfect for when you’re in a time crunch or for when you’re in the mood for something sweet! This recipe calls for less than 10 ingredients and can be made in – yes, you guessed it – a mug. We’re all about easy cleanup around here, and that’s exactly why I’m such a fan of Mug Cakes. Just mix the ingredients in the mug itself, pop it in the microwave and enjoy!
The Mug Cake’s ingredients include cocoa for flavor, coconut oil for healthy fats and Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides to up your collagen intake. Ready for the best part? The whole thing bakes in only two minutes! It’s so simple and effortless, we wouldn’t judge if you kept a stash of the ingredients in your desk drawer at the office. Believe us: You’ll want to make this as a mid-afternoon treat.
So, what are you waiting for? Let’s get started!
Chocolate Mug Cake
Yields 1 Mug Cake
- 3 T oat flour
- 1 t cocoa
- 1 t monk fruit sweetener
- 1 scoop Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- 1/4 t vanilla
- 1/4 t baking powder
- 2 T almond milk
- 1 t liquid coconut oil
- Powdered monk fruit sweetener
- Dark chocolate chips
- Whisk the whole egg in the mug.
- Mix in all remaining wet ingredients until well combined.
- Add in all dry ingredients and whisk until all ingredients are fully integrated.
- Microwave the Mug Cake for 2 minutes. (Careful: It will be HOT.)
- Once removed from the microwave, add any toppings of your choice. We recommend dark chocolate chips and powdered monk fruit sweetener for a special treat.