Halloween is just around the corner and this 5-ingredient Candy Corn Mocktail is perfect for your upcoming festivities. No tricks here, it’s a great Halloween drink idea that is suitable for everyone.
This recipe can be crafted individually or brewed to fill a punch bowl and served by the glass. The carrot juice brings out vibrant orange colors, while the sparkling water and lemon juice create the fizz. Topped with coconut whipped cream, this vibrant Candy Corn Mocktail shows up in iconic orange. These 5 simple ingredients create a health-forward beverage to celebrate.
Like magic, the Vital Proteins® Collagen Peptides ($27; shop now) dissolves into the drink and vanishes right before your eyes, providing healthy hair, skin, nail, bone and joint support.**^ Our beloved witches and wizards sure love to include collagen peptides into anything they brew, so let’s get the potion started.
Candy Corn Mocktail
yields 1–2 mocktails
- 1 cup carrot juice
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup sparkling water
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 serving Vital Proteins® Collagen Peptides
- coconut whipped cream and candy corn (for topping)
- In a Mason jar or other sealed container, add in the carrot juice, lemon juice, sparkling water, maple syrup and Collagen Peptides. (You may also add ice to chill the beverage.)
- Shake well until all ingredients are mixed together.
- Gently lift the lid to avoid leakage from the sparkling water.
- Next, pour mix into glasses of choice, top with coconut whipped cream and candy corn pieces. Enjoy.