5 Ways to Use Vital Proteins Collagen Water
We’ve heard it time and time again: It’s important to stay hydrated throughout the day. This is especially true when you’re working out.
Your body can lose more than two cups of water per hour of exercise. That’s not including what you sweat out during the rest of the day. Stay one step ahead of the hydration game by pouring yourself a glass of water as soon as you wake up. Always on the go? You’ll love sipping on our Collagen Water – available in Original, Lemon Ginger, Blackberry Hibiscus, Blueberry Mint, and Strawberry Lemon flavors – which is made with real fruit juice and contains 3g of sugar or less.
RELATED: 3 Cool New Ways to Stay Hydrated On the Go
Looking to improve your hydration? We’ve got you covered with 5 different ways you can use our Collagen Water, from morning to night.
How to Use Vital Proteins Collagen Water
- Keep an Original Collagen Water on your nightstand for easy access in the A.M. Twist, uncap, sip.
- Pack a Blueberry Mint Collagen Water in your gym bag. You’ll look forward to the refreshing break mid- or post-workout. (Tabata, consider yourself conquered.)
- Elevate your favorite fruit smoothie by topping off your blender of ingredients (strawberries, raspberries, bananas, oh my!) with Strawberry Lemon Collagen Water.
- Pour Blackberry Hibiscus Collagen Water in a glass and add a handful of blackberries for an extra burst of flavor. We hear it makes a long day at the office more bearable.
- Hit the beach with your favorite summer read, a floppy hat, and a bottle of Lemon Ginger Collagen Water.