Move over, ice cream — these Strawberry Cheesecake Bites deserve the star spot in your freezer this summer! Nothing beats the fresh taste of a chilled sweet treat in the summer heat and these little bites hit the spot every time (and boost your protein intake)!
Wow your friends with these shockingly simple Strawberry Cheesecake Bites, which feature a 3-ingredient graham-cracker crust and a sweet, yet simple, strawberry topping. The strawberry topping calls for Vital Performance™ Strawberry Protein ($29.99; shop now),which gives this dessert an incredible, fruity flavor.
This no-bake recipe is both lactose-free and made without gluten, which makes it the perfect treat for enjoying time in the sun and sharing with friends this summer! Now, let's dive into this cool treat.
Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
Yields 12 Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
- 8 gluten-free graham crackers
- 2 T coconut oil
- ¼ C honey
- 1 8 oz. container of dairy-free cream cheese
- ⅓ C powdered monk fruit sweetener or powdered sugar
- 3 scoops Vital Performance™ Strawberry Protein
- ¼ C almond flour
- 2 T powdered freeze-dried raspberries
- ½ C sliced strawberries
- Fresh strawberries
- Blend the graham crackers in a food processor.
- Once the graham crackers form a crumb-like consistency, add the remaining crust ingredients and blend until combined.
- Pour the mixture into a lined loaf pan and press to cover the entire surface.
- Refrigerate the crust for about 10 minutes while you make the filling.
- Add all filling ingredients, except the fresh fruit, to the food-processor and mix. Tip: To turn freeze-dried fruit into a powder, simply use your hand or the back of an ice cream scooper to crush them.
- Remove the blade from the food processor and fold in your sliced, fresh strawberries.
- Pour the mixture on top of the crust and spread to fill the surface.
- Top with additional strawberry slices and freeze overnight.
- Cut into individual squares and enjoy!