Looking for a unique festive treat to share with your loved ones as temps continue to dip this season? We’ve got the perfect collagen recipe for you! These Snowball Truffles are not only super easy and delicious to make, but they are – wait for it – no-bake! As if this recipe couldn’t get any better, it calls for only 6 ingredients and 5 simple steps.
These Snowball Truffles boast a vanilla flavor, a melt-in-your-mouth texture and a blanketed exterior reminiscent of a picture-perfect, store-bought confection. This collagen recipe calls for cashew butter as the base, with maple syrup and Vital Proteins Collagen Creamer® in Vanilla ($29; shop now on vitalproteins.com) to kick up the flavor. That texture we were talking about before? You can thank rolled oats and white chocolate chips for each layered bite.
Whether or not it’s snowing near you, these fun, seasonal treats will have you seeing snowflakes in your own kitchen.
Yields 12 Snowball Truffles
- ½ C cashew butter
- ¼ C maple syrup
- 1 scoop Vital Proteins Collagen Creamer® in Vanilla
- ¾ C rolled oats
- ¼ C white chocolate chips
- 1 C shredded coconut
- Mix the cashew butter and maple syrup in a medium-sized bowl until well combined.
- Add the Vital Proteins Collagen Creamer® to the bowl and stir.
- Once mixed, add the rolled oats to the bowl, followed by the white chocolate chips. After combining, set the bowl aside.
- Pour the coconut shreds into a separate bowl. Form the dough into small spheres and roll each in the bowl of coconut shreds, fully coating each truffle.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or overnight and enjoy!