Cheers! It’s the start of a new week, which can only mean one thing: We’re a day away from hump day, which is only two days away from the weekend. We’re staying positive and already looking forward to Saturday, when we can finally exercise our right to binge-watchBroad Citywhile stuffing our faces withCoconut Chocolate Chip Cookies. As we count down the days, we’re keeping ourselves happy with a very pretty, very delicious Rose Beet Latte.
Certified healthy thanks to the presence of ingredients like cinnamon, beet juice, honey and coconut milk, this Rose Beet Latte recipe also calls for Vital Proteins Collagen Creamer® in Vanilla. Because we believe the tastiest drinks should also be the healthiest.
Are you ready for it? Swap chai for our Rose Beet Latte, your new favorite early-morning beverage.
Rose Beet Latte
Yields 1 Rose Beet Latte
- 1 C unsweetened coconut milk (or any non-dairy milk)
- ¼ C beet juice
- ½ C filtered water
- 1 t honey or maple syrup (optional)
- ½ t ground cinnamon
- 1-2 scoops Vital Proteins Vanilla Collagen Creamer
- Food grade dried rose petals
- In a small saucepan, add all ingredients (except rose petals), whisk and heat until warm.
- Serve in a mug and garnish with rose petals. Enjoy!