It’s PSL season, and we have the perfect treat to pair with your festive latte. Say hello to these Pumpkin Spice Breakfast Bars, which are loaded with all the fall flavors, including a hint of coffee to inspire a perky routine.
Curious what other ingredients make up this breakfast-friendly collagen recipe? In each serving, you’ll find rolled oats, chia seeds and Vital Proteins Collagen Creamer® in Vanilla. The oats and chia seeds create that picture-perfect texture, while Vital Proteins Collagen Creamer adds a hint of sweet flavor with tons of benefits. Looking to upgrade your breakfast? We recommend adding a handful of dark chocolate chips, because, well, chocolate takes every recipe to the next level.
These breakfast bars bake in a loaf pan, making them super easy to slice and serve once baked. Ready for a new treat you will love a latte? Get the recipe below.
Pumpkin Spice Breakfast Bars
- 2 eggs
- ¼ C pumpkin
- ¼ C maple syrup
- ¼ C almond flour
- ½ C oats
- 1 t chia seeds
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen Creamer® in Vanilla
- ½ t instant coffee
- 2 t pumpkin spice
- 1 t baking powder
- ¼ C dark chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F before baking.
- Whisk the eggs in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Add the remaining wet ingredients to the bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Once the wet ingredients are integrated, add all dry ingredients besides the chocolate chips.
- After you have your bar mixture ready, fold in the chocolate chips using a spatula.
- Pour the batter into a greased loaf pan and bake for 45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean (ovens may vary).
- Let the loaf cool for 15 minutes and slice into bars to enjoy!