When you’re in the mood for that perfect sweet treat, this Peanut Butter Cookie recipe has you covered. The cookies are crisp on the outside and soft on the inside, with the ideal amount of sweetness to compliment that deliciously classic peanut butter flavor. Plus, the entire recipe could be made in just 15 minutes!
Wondering how we get such a delicious treat from the pan to your hands in just 15 minutes? The short time is a direct result of the minimal ingredients needed to make the batter. Yes, you read that right. As if this recipe couldn’t get any better, it only requires 5 simple household ingredients—including Vital Proteins® Collagen Peptides ($27; Shop Now)! Unlike most cookie recipes, the base uses peanut butter instead of a flour. What are you waiting for? Let’s get baking!
Peanut Butter Cookies
Yields a dozen cookies
- 1 C peanut butter (+ ½ t salt if unsalted)
- 1 C coconut sugar
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- 1 egg
- ½ t vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, whisk all ingredients together until well combined.
- Lightly grease two cookie sheets with a neutral oil or cooking spray. 4. Roll the cookie dough into 12 spheres, placing them at least 2 inches apart on the cookie sheet.
- Using the back of a fork, press down on each cookie vertically and horizontally to form the classic peanut butter cookie waffle texture on top.
- Bake for 8-9 minutes or until the edges lightly brown. Let cool, then enjoy!