There is nothing more nostalgic than a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, but have you ever thought how delicious a PB & J brownie mug would be? Mug desserts have become a hot at-home recipe and for all of the right reasons. You can whip up this peanut butter and jelly brownie mug in a minute-and-a-half and it’s the perfect treat to have when you are in need of a sweet snack. This brownie mug is full of delicious peanut butter and jelly flavors, paired with a chocolatey, fudge goodness.
The texture of this brownie mug is soft, warm and gooey replicating a warm and delicious brownie. Vital Proteins® Collagen Peptides($27; shop now) is an easy addition to this recipe. The unflavored collagen peptides blend seamlessly into the recipe for added hair, skin, nail, bone and joint support.**
It’s the perfect one-serving brownie that you can enjoy when you are craving a chocolatey treat. Read on and then get mixing!
Yields 1 mug
- In a large mug, add in all of the dry ingredients and mix together.
- Next, add in the liquid ingredients and mix together until well combined.
Lively Tip:You may add more milk to thin out the ingredients if necessary—it should have the consistency of brownie batter.
- Add in the chocolate chips and stir them in gently.
- Place into the microwave and heat for 90 seconds.
- Remove from the microwave, top with more peanut butter and raspberry jam and enjoy!