Get your chocolate chips ready for these single-serving, No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bars. These no-bake cookies bars taste like a delightful chocolate chip cookie dough treat and are a simple way to satisfy your sweet tooth. The bars are soft in the middle with a crunch of dark chocolate melted on top. Yum!
They are made with Vital Performance™ Vanilla Protein ($29.99; shop now) to make and a great way to add some more protein to your day that you can enjoy at home or on-the-go. These single-serving bars are perfect if you are looking to make a quick and easy sweet and salty snack!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bars
Yields 1–2 servings
- 3 T sunflower seed butter
- 1 t coconut oil (melted)
- 1/4 t vanilla
- 1 T maple syrup
- 1/4 t cinnamon
- 1/3 C almond flour
- 1 scoop Vital Performance™ Vanilla Protein
- 1 T shredded coconut
- 1-2 T chocolate chips
- 25g dark chocolate (melted for topping)
- 1/8 t sea salt flakes (for topping)
- Whisk sunflower seed butter, coconut oil, vanilla, maple syrup and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Add the almond flour, Vital Performance™ Protein and shredded coconut into a bowl and combine together.
- Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and combine together with a wooden spoon. Fold in the chocolate chips once mixed.
- Add about half of the cookie dough mixture into a 2X2 silicone square and form the dough to the silicone container. Place in the freezer for 10 minutes to settle the dough.
- Next, melt the dark chocolate (with a 1t of coconut oil) in a saucepan on low heat.
- Remove the silicone container of cookie dough from the freezer and pour the dark chocolate on top. Spread the melted chocolate evenly on the cookie dough, then top with sea salt flakes or extra coconut shreds.
- Set the baking dish back in the freezer for another 20–30 minutes. Remove from freezer, pop out the squares and enjoy!