No Bake Birthday Cake Bars
yields ~8 bars
- 2 C almond flour
- 1/4 C Vital Proteins® Vanilla Collagen Peptides
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/2 C cashew butter
- 1/4 C maple syrup
- 1 T unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 t cake extract
- rainbow sprinkles
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, add almond flour, Vanilla Collagen Peptides and salt. Mix to combine.
- In a separate bowl, add cashew butter, maple syrup, almond milk and cake extract. Mix to combine.
- Add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, mixing as well as you can (the mixture will be hard to stir). Once combined, use your hands to mix well, forming the mixture into a cohesive, thick dough.
- Fold sprinkles into the mixture, saving some to add on top.
- Place the mixture into the lined loaf pan. Use your hands to mold dough together tightly and flatten on top. Add remaining sprinkles on top.
- Put in the refrigerator to harden for at least 30 minutes. Cut into squares and enjoy!