No matter what your weekdays look like, it never hurts to have a snack ready to grab and go. These Vanilla Chip Energy Bites are perfect for any time you need to fuel up with something sweet!
Curious what good-for-you ingredients are used in this tasty treat? These simple energy bites use cashew butter and oat flour as the base, while also leveraging Vital Proteins® Vanilla Peptides ($27; shop now) for all the flavor! The cashew butter adds a ton of healthy fats, the oat flour (along with ground flaxseed and chia seeds) adds a dash of fiber and the Vital Proteins® Vanilla Peptides pack in protein and collagen! Did we mention this snack has it all? To top it all off, we used mini chocolate chips for additional sweetness in every bite!
To create this mid-day treat, all you need is a bowl and two hands. Simple enough? In a few quick steps, you’ll have a tasty bite any time you need it. Let’s get started!
Vanilla Chip Energy Bites
- ½ C + 2 T cashew butter
- 3 T oat flour
- 1 T ground flaxseed
- 1 t chia seeds
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins® Vanilla Peptides
- ⅓ C mini chocolate chips
- Add the cashew butter, oat flour, ground flaxseed, chia seeds and Vanilla Peptides to a bowl and mix until well combined.
- Fold the chocolate chips into the batter simply using your hands.
- Separate the batter into bite-sized pieces, rolling them each into spheres.
- Place each bite on parchment paper in a container for easy storage (leaving small space between every bite).
- Refrigerate or freeze and enjoy!
Shop Vanilla Collagen Peptides