These Homemade Fudgecicles are the best cold treat to enjoy on those long hot summer days. They are so delicious and only require five ingredients! When you are out all day in the sun and craving a cold treat or dessert, these fudgecicles are here to make your chocolatey dreams come true. They are fudgy and delicious thanks to Vital Proteins® Chocolate Collagen Peptides ($27; shop now), cocoa powder and coconut milk.
These tasty treats are as simple as blending up all of the ingredients, pouring the mix into the molds, going outside for a few hours and then ending the day in the sun with these delicious Homemade Fudgecicles. Let’s get started!
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins® Chocolate Collagen Peptides
- 3 cans coconut milk (full fat is best)
- 1/2 C cocoa powder
- 1/2 C maple syrup
- 1 T vanilla extract
- popsicle molds
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender. Combine until evenly mixed.
- Pour equal amounts of blended ingredients into each popsicle mold.
- Place in the freezer for up to 10 hours (or until solid) and enjoy!