A pudding and chocolate cookie-packed cup topped with gummies, otherwise known as a Dirt Cup, is a nostalgic snack for many. So, we’re bringing you the recipe with some adult upgrades—think healthy fats from avocado and Vital Proteins® Chocolate Collagen Peptides ($27; shop now) , which boasts support for healthy hair, skin, nails, bones and joints.**^
This Dirt Cup recipe makes for a complete throwback to a favorite dessert of the 90s and early 2000s. Let’s get started!
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins® Chocolate Collagen Peptides
- 1/2–1 C almond milk
- 1 C avocado chunks (Lively tip: frozen is best for creaminess)
- 2 T maple syrup
- 1 T cocoa powder
- 1/3 C crushed chocolate cookie wafers
- 4–5 gummy worms
- In a high speed blender, blend together the almond milk, avocado chunks, maple syrup, cocoa powder and Chocolate Collagen Peptides.
- Once blended add 1/3 of the crushed chocolate cookie wafers to the bottom of a cup, then a scoop of the chocolate pudding and keep adding these layers until the cup is full.
- Add the worms in the chocolate “dirt” and enjoy.