An Easy Caesar Dressing To Add To All Your Salads
Great tasting, authentic Caesar Dressing is simple and easy to make in your own kitchen. Filled with a light flavor of anchovy and parmesan cheese, this creamy dressing pairs perfectly with salads or drizzled over fresh veggies. Add in our Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides — flavorless, odorless, and easily soluble in hot and cold liquids — to help support healthier hair, skin, nails and joints.**
Ready to elevate your salads and side dishes this summer? Whip up this quick Caesar Dressing collagen recipe and add it to all your seasonal favorites.
Easy Caesar Dressing
Yields about 2 cups of dressing
- 1 egg
- 3 anchovy filets
- 1 T dijon mustard
- 2 T red wine vinegar
- 2 T fresh lemon juice
- 2 T grated parmesan (optional)
- 1/2 t raw honey
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 t sea salt
- 1/2 t black pepper
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- 2/3 C avocado oil (or other mild oil)
- Add the egg, anchovy filets, mustard, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, parmesan, honey, garlic, sea salt, pepper, and Collagen Peptides to a blender. Blend until fairly smooth, scraping down the sides as needed.
- With the blender running on low speed, drizzle the avocado oil in slowly from the top.
- Increase the speed to high for 5-10 seconds or until the dressing appears to thicken. Be careful not to over-blend or the dressing can “break” or separate.
- Store extras in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Shop Collagen Peptides