Spring calls for all the freezer-friendly, cool recipes – these collagen-loaded Coconut Yogurt Cups included. Need a grab-and-go breakfast? Looking for a sweet afternoon stack? Interested in a berry-filled dessert? This recipe is perfect for nearly any sweet craving and can be made in under 15 minutes!
Each Coconut Yogurt Cup is created with three delicious layers. The bottom layer is a simple, sweet granola-based crust with the center of each bite boasting a coconut yogurt filling. To create the filling, all you need is your favorite yogurt and 2 full scoops of our secret ingredient: Vital Proteins Collagen Creamer® in Coconut ($29; shop now on vitalproteins.com). This collagen powder packs in all the flavor, while providing a wellness boost to your new favorite treat. Simply top each bite off with some seasonal berries and granola, and you’ll be good to go!
Not only will it take 15 minutes to create these Coconut Yogurt Cups, but each bite-sized treat can be stored in the freezer, allowing you to snack on a better-for-you treat to satisfy your sweet tooth. Ready to make something pretty cool? Keep scrolling for the collagen recipe.
Coconut Yogurt Cups
Yields 16 Coconut Yogurt Cups
- 1 C granola
- ¼ C honey
- 10.6 oz. yogurt
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen Creamer® in Coconut
- Fresh blueberries, raspberries and blackberries
- Add the crust ingredients to a food processor and grind it into a crumbly texture.
- Press the mixture into a thin crust in 16 mini cupcake molds.
- After the crust is done, mix the filling ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Once mixed, scoop evenly into the molds, placing a layer on top of each crust.
- Top each treat off with assorted berries and granola.
- Freeze for 2 hours or overnight and enjoy!