Festive times call for a festive menu, mocktails included! This Apple Cider Spritzer is perfect for your next gathering with friends or family, and is bound to be a complete hit. Requiring only 4 simple ingredients, this refresher is so effortless to make, you’ll have a mocktail in minutes. Yes, it’s that easy.
To get started, all you will need is—you guessed it, apple cider and sparkling water. To kick this mocktail up a notch, while also giving it that festive taste and aroma we all crave around the holidays, that’s where the cinnamon comes in.
To make this recipe the best it could be, we added a full serving of Vital Proteins® Marine Collagen ($39; shop now), to pack this spritzer with bone, joint, hair skin, and nail benefits you won’t find in any other refreshment this season.**^ Cheers to that!
Ready to give your new favorite holiday mocktail a try? Grab your favorite glass and let’s get started!
Apple Cider Spritzer
- ¾ cup apple cider
- ¾ cup sparkling water
- 1 serving Vital Proteins® Marine Collagen
- dash of cinnamon
- cinnamon stick and sliced apple (for garnish)
- Add the apple cider, sparkling water, marine collagen and cinnamon to a Mason jar.
- Cover the Mason jar and shake until well mixed.
- Wait a minute for the bubbles to settle and open the jar carefully over a sink.
- Pour the mocktail into your favorite glass and top it off with a garnish of your choice, such as a cinnamon stick or apple slice.
- Enjoy on its own or with some fresh apple slices as a snack!