This 4-ingredient gingerbread mocha yogurt bowl is a recipe that you won’t want to skip out on this holiday season. It is simple to make and requires minimal ingredients making it a quick and easy breakfast for when you are tied up with the busy holiday season.
The black strap molasses mixed with cinnamon really enhances the gingerbread-like flavors, bringing in the seasonal flavors that we wait all year long for. Plus, Vital Proteins® Chocolate Collagen Peptides ($27; shop now) blends in perfectly into the yogurt and adds hair, skin, nail, bone and joint benefits.**^ The final result: a velvety mousse consistency. Let’s get mixing!
Gingerbread Mocha Yogurt Bowl
yields 1–2 servings
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt (I used vanilla)
- 1 tsp black strap molasses
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 serving Vital Proteins® Chocolate Collagen Peptides
- toppings (example: chocolate granola, pumpkin seeds, chocolate chips)
- In a small bowl slowly mix in the yogurt, black strap molasses, cinnamon and Chocolate Collagen Peptides.
- Mix together until all the ingredients combine and it creates a chocolate mousse-like consistency.
- Add into another small bowl and top with toppings of choice and enjoy!