When it comes to dessert in the summertime, we go straight for the cool-me-down treats! These Watermelon Popsicles not only do just the trick, but also hit the spot with their sweet summer flavor.
This recipe calls for three simple ingredients that pack in a ton a flavor, while also sneaking in some hidden benefits. No surprise, the base of this recipe is fresh watermelon. Simply add the key ingredient to a blender with a touch of honey for sweetness and the base is ready to go. Then you’ll add Vital Proteins® Original Collagen Peptides ($27; shop now), with 20g collagen peptides per serving, to up your daily collagen peptides intake. Did we mention this recipe has it all?
Trying to impress friends or family? We also love to add some fresh sliced fruit to the popsicle molds, such as cut strawberries, to add additional flavor AND make each popsicle even cuter! Just blend and freeze and you’re all set with the perfect summer treat whenever you need to cool down.
- 3 cups watermelon
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 to 2 servings of Vital Proteins® Original Collagen Peptides
- strawberries or your fruit of choice (optional)
- Add the watermelon and honey to a blender and mix for a few seconds until the mixture turns into a liquid.
- Add the Collagen Peptides to the blender and mix until well combined.
- Slice any additional fruit, such as strawberries and add them to the bottom of the popsicle mold.
- Pour the watermelon mixture on top of the fruit mold, inserting popsicle sticks into each before freezing.
- Freeze the popsicle molds overnight and enjoy!