If you prefer our Collagen Peptides but have been craving the pudding recipes you’ve seen made with our Beef Gelatin, this Strawberry Chia Pudding Parfait is what you’ve been waiting for. Made with nutrient- and fiber-rich chia seeds, there’s no gelatin needed to thicken up this pudding. Simply stir in the peptides, chia seeds, vanilla, and honey to sweeten, and leave the coconut milk for 2 hours (or overnight) to thicken up. Layer it up with fresh summer strawberries and your favorite sliced nuts and dried coconut.
Strawberry Chia Pudding Parfait
Yields 2 servings
- 14 oz. canned coconut milk
- 4 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- 6 T chia seeds
- 2 T raw honey
- 1 t vanilla extract
- 8 oz. fresh strawberries, chopped
- 2 T fresh lemon juice
To layer: unsweetened coconut flakes, slivered almonds, dried fruit, or whatever other toppings you like!
- Combine the coconut milk, Collagen Peptides, chia seeds, honey, and vanilla extract in a medium bowl.
- Whisk well until the pudding is smooth. Set it aside for 2-12 hours to thicken (place it in the fridge if leaving overnight).
- Before serving: toss the strawberries with the lemon juice and allow to sit for 5-10 minutes to soften.
- Layer the parfait with the thickened coconut milk pudding, strawberries, coconut flakes, almonds, and any other toppings you like.