Healthy Candy Recipe: Creamy Mango Mint Gummies
You will love these Mango Mint Gummies. Creamy coconut milk, fresh mint, and bright lime juice at the perfect pairing for sweet, juicy mangos. The addition of our Vital Proteins Beef Gelatin gives them their chewy texture and a boost of nutrients for an awesome, guilt-free snack. Use the ripest mangos you can get your hands on and you can skip the added honey.
Creamy Mango Mint Gummies
Yields about 60 bite-size gummies
- 6 T Vital Proteins Collagen Proteins Beef Gelatin
- ¾ C canned coconut milk (light or full-fat)
- 3 C fresh chopped mango ( from about 2 large mangos)
- 1 lime, juiced
- 4 mint leaves
- 1-2 T honey (optional, depending on the sweetness of your mango)
- Pinch of sea salt
- Stir the gelatin into the coconut milk and set it aside to bloom for 3-5 minutes.
- Add the chopped mango, lime juice, mint leaves, honey (if using), and sea salt to a blender. Blend on high for 1-2 minutes, or until it’s very smooth.
- Pour the mango puree out into a medium saucepan set over medium-low heat. Add the bloomed gelatin and stir continuously until the mixture is warmed and the gelatin is fully dissolved.
- Portion the mixture between silicone molds or into one large glass baking dish. Refrigerate for 30-60 minutes, or until the gummies have set up. Pop them out of the molds or remove from the baking dish and slice to your desired size. Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to a week.