Sipping on something sweet is our favorite thing to do in the warmer weather. With this Peach & Rose Mocktail, we can almost hear the waves and feel the sand between our toes! Almost… Either way, it’s a delicious and healthy way to celebrate summer.
Wherever you are this summer, this healthy Peach and Rose Mocktail is one you’ll want to sip on all day long! It’s refreshing, delicious and totally Instagram-worthy. Plus, kombucha and Collagen Peptides make this a healthy treat!
You’ve probably seen kombucha all over your Instagram feed and the grocery store shelves, but for those of you who are unfamiliar, kombucha is a cold fermented tea drink. It’s been one of our favorite gut-friendly snacks for a while now. Kombucha contains tons of healthy bacteria and probiotics to help promote healthy nutrient absorption and regular digestion.**
You hear us talk a lot about the beauty benefits of collagen, but did you know that it’s also super beneficial for your health? As we age, our bodies’ natural collagen production begins to decline. Adding Collagen Peptides to your diet is a great way to help support stronger hair, skin, nails and joints.**
Creating the simple syrup takes just a few steps, and is totally worth the effort. The light rose flavor it adds to this drink just takes it over the top in the yum department. However, if you are short on time (or supplies), you could also omit this step. We love it without the syrup, too!
This Peach and Rose Mocktail is just as pretty as it is delicious. Plus, with the benefits of kombucha and collagen, your health will be thanking you for this one.
Peach & Rose Mocktail
Rose Simple Syrup Ingredients:
- 1 ½ C filtered water
- 1 C honey, coconut sugar or maple syrup
- 1 C food grade dried rose petals/buds
Kombucha Mocktail Ingredients:
- 1 C kombucha
- 1 C coconut water
- 1 white peach, sliced
- 2 T rose simple syrup
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
Rose Simple Syrup Directions:
- In a small saucepan, bring water and sweetener to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium low, add dried roses and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat, cover and allow to steep for another five minutes.
- Strain the rose buds with a fine mesh strainer, pressing solids to extract as much of the fragrant syrup as possible. Set aside to cool.
- In a tall glass, add coconut water and Collagen Peptides. Stir until dissolved.
- Stir in rose simple syrup.
- Top with kombucha.
- Add peach slices and top with ice. Enjoy!